Monday, March 16, 2020

Cherish Her by Andrea Johnston

Title: Cherish Her
Series: Military Men of Lexington
Author: Andrea Johnston
Genre: Contemporary Romance; Small Town Romance; Single Mom Romance; Ex-military Romance
Release Date: April 9

Cover Design: Uplifting Author Services

My life was perfect . . .
Until fate took it all away.
Heartache and broken bones left me searching for solace in the darkest of places.
It wasn’t pretty, but with the support of my family, I persevered and I’m stronger for it. My daughters deserve nothing less.
Things were finally back on track, until I met Grant Ellison. Tall, dark, and handsome he sets my heart racing. If only the fear of loving again didn’t paralyze me.
*
Nobody was as surprised as me when I left a long military career for a slower pace in life. After all, I’ve never been one to make decisions lightly or without a plan.
A new town means a fresh start. Although it’s a lonely existence, I don’t regret my decision. Especially when a beautiful woman catches my eye.
Dakota Jennings’ strength and ambition are for all to see but her heart is protected by the strongest of walls. My new mission is to show her how precious she is and how great we can be together.

**The Military Men of Lexington is a series of interconnected, standalone, small town romances.**

Goodreads




Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper.
An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told.
A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.
Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner in crime aka her husband, she can be found binge watching all things Bravo and enjoying a cocktail. Nothing makes her happier than the laughter of her children, a good book, her feet in the water, and cocktail in hand all at the same time.

Enter to win!

ENTER HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment