Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Unbidden by Cala Riley




Title: Unbidden
Series: Brighton Academy #1
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: March 18, 2020



Blurb

I didn't ask for the hand life dealt me.
I didn't ask for my mom to die, leaving me alone in the world.
I didn't ask for my estranged aunt to take me in, thrusting me into the lions den.
I certainly didn't ask to be tossed into Brighton Academy.
Yet, here I am.
They think I want their money, but that couldn't be further from the truth.
They think they know who I am, but they are wrong.
They think they can run me out of this town, but you can't scare someone who has nothing to lose. They underestimate me, but who am I to walk away from a good fight?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“Reed,” I warn.
“Yes?” His voice is tinged with humor.
“I think your pancakes are burning.” 
“That's okay. I made plenty, and I quite like where I am.” He laughs while moving a tiny bit closer, his chest flush with my back as he trails his hands softly down my sides.
“Are you excited to see me, Reed?” I tease while trying to cover up how turned on I am.
“It’s those thigh-high socks. Who knew they could be so sexy?” he teases right back.
“Reed? We’re not doing this,” I warn.
“We will, just not today. But you better get used to the idea of us, Sage, because we’re going to happen,” he states before kissing my neck. He pushes off me and goes back to the pancakes.






Author Bio


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment