Sunday, March 22, 2020

S'mores Monkey Bread

One morning I wanted to try something different for breakfast so I decided to try making monkey bread. Now the biggest problem I had was that I haven't found my bundt pan yet and we never had one at work so I had to try and make it in a regular baking pan. So it never got the full affect of the monkey bread and didn't turn out exactly like it should but the taste was still awesome and the kids really liked it.

Bren is not a huge caramel or even chocolate fan so I decided to try a s'mores one as there was some chocolate but also it wouldn't be overwhelming. I do think with a proper bundt pan it would have even been better for him but sometimes you can only do so much with what you have!

The recipe was super easy to follow and make and I was very happy with how it turned out with what I had!

I would definitely try making it again once I find my bundt pan!

https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/smores-monkey-bread/

No comments:

Post a Comment