Thursday, March 19, 2020

Marked by Rebecca Barber




Title: Marked
Series: Playing Games #1
Author: Rebecca Barber
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: March 19, 2020



Blurb

Logan-freaking-Oliver.

Sure the million-dollar pretty boy can play football. At least that’s what the papers lead us to believe. Me though, I’m not so convinced.

Sure he's got a backside you could bounce quarters off, arms you want wrapped around you, dimples you’d drown in and hair you’d sell your mother to pull... but is he a nice guy or has he let fame go to his head?

I wasn’t one of his adoring fans, throwing my granny panties at his feet... that was until I met him and he completely screwed me... 







Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“So, you’re really not coming out with me?” “Not tonight.” “What are you gonna do instead? Sit in your room and hang out with Mrs Palmer?” “Who?” “You know…Mrs Palmer and her five daughters?” Bryce was looking at me like I should know exactly what he was carrying on about. The truth was, I had no fucking idea. He’d completely lost the plot. “Spank the monkey? Flog your log?” Ah, now I knew where he was going with this. Arsehole. “Choke the chicken? Jerkin’ your gherkin?” Holding up my hand, I begged. “Please! Enough. Please stop.” “So touchy. Maybe you should try giving the old slug a tug. You never know, it might relax you. You know, take the edge off. Relieve some of that pent-up stress.”  






Author Bio


Rebecca is a clumsy, introverted, bubble bath loving, chocoholic who'd rather read a book than go shopping. And don't even mention shoe shopping!

Rebecca is a lucky girl - one of four kids to school teacher parents. Wife to a football obsessed husband. Mother to a fur-baby who has no idea how big he is. Aunt to the most crazy/adorable little girls. And sister to two very determined sisters and one easy going brother.

Rebecca lives in Canberra Australia and spends way too many hours a day working the day job.

She is a book whore who can easily (and happily) read a book from start to finish in one sitting and spends her spare time writing.  

1 comment:

  1. a picture is worth a thousand words. You book is very attractive and getting a few reviews on usabookreviewers.com can really take your book to the next level. I am good with interior design for a book, would love to help out for free !

    ReplyDelete