Thursday, March 26, 2020

LET'S GET PHYSICAL by Cassie Cross

LetsGetPhysical_salesblitz

Today we have the sales blitz for Let’s Get Physical by Cassie Cross! Check it out and be sure to grab your copy today!

physical ecover

Title: Let’s Get Physical

Author: Cassie Cross

Series: Love Is…

Genre: Contemporary Romance

About Let’s Get Physical:

Corinna McKnight is a chronically single girl in need of toned abs and a hot date for a wedding that her highly successful, deliriously happy lifelong frenemy will be attending. The wedding is only six weeks away and she doesn’t have much time to make it look like she has her life together. Luckily, her best friend’s boyfriend owns the hottest gym in town and sets her up with Noah, the best personal trainer he has on staff. Noah Cutter is at a pretty good place in his life. He has a job and he loves working for his best friend, Hunter. Noah is in high demand, mostly for his talent, but sometimes for his body and Hunter has one very firm rule: no fooling around with the clients. It’s an easy rule to follow until he meets Corinna, who makes him want more out of life and leaves him straddling the line between breaking a promise and betraying his heart. Let’s Get Physical is the standalone second book in the Love Is…series! Available now twitter

Get Your Copy Today!

Available now twitter 2

Exclusive Excerpt:

I look down at the napkin in my lap to keep myself from saying something that I might wind up regretting. Noah notices. “What?” “It’s just…what is wrong with me?” “There’s nothing wrong with you. You’re beautiful and funny, and—” “And I have the worst luck with men. It’s not this guy necessarily, because he seemed kinda smarmy when I talked to him, but it’s just, like, impossible for me to find a good guy? And it’s not just now, it’s…months. Years. I’m always finding men who can’t commit, who are flakes, who have issues I can’t even begin to address. I even went out with one guy five times before I found out that he was married. It’s been a non-stop steady string of badness since…well, since you actually.” The second I register the words that came out of my mouth, I clamp my lips together. I went a bit too far there, unfortunately. Noah caught on. It would be difficult not to. “Me?” “Forget I said anything.” “Kind of impossible to do that now,” he says, and I can tell he’s not going to let this go. “I had the biggest crush on you. We went to Centerville for the summer for years and you were just Noah. And then, one year, I set eyes on you when we pulled up at my grandparents’ house and you were Noah. I think you were mowing the grass. I looked at you, and things felt different. There might’ve been cartoon hearts flying around you at the time, I can’t remember.” He laughs as he leans in close, like I’m telling the most intriguing story in the world. “I started tagging along with you and Mike more that summer. I was positive you were going to get tired of me; I know Mike was.” “I never got tired of you,” he admits. “I made up reasons to see you when Mike wasn’t around.” Available now 2

About Cassie:

Cassie Cross is a Maryland native and a romantic at heart, who lives outside of Baltimore with her two dogs and a closet full of shoes. Cassie’s fondness for swoon-worthy men and strong women are the inspiration for most of her stories, and when she’s not busy writing a book, you’ll probably find her eating takeout and indulging in her love of 80’s sitcoms.

Connect with Cassie:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrossWrites Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cassiecrosswrites/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cassiecrosswrites

No comments:

Post a Comment