Monday, March 23, 2020

Her Italians by SC Daiko




Title: Her Italians
A Steamy MMF Romance with a Mafia Twist
Author: SC Daiko
Genre: MMF Erotic Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: March 23, 2020



Blurb

They call me their ‘beautiful angel’. I just call them ‘my ********’…

Venice, Italy.
Sumptuous, sensual, hedonistic.
I’m here to experience it all.
So, when I meet two super-hot Italians,
who want me to join in their enticing fantasies,
I have a few qualms about accepting.
After all, this is only a brief interlude in my life.
I’ll look back on it in the future as just a little fun.
In three months, I’ll return to the States and settle down.
Except, dark forces lurk beneath the murky mists of the Lagoon.
And, before too long, what started as a game has turned deadly serious.
I should run for my life before it’s too late.
But I’m already in way too deep to do that…







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Trailer







Author Bio

SC Daiko, aka Siobhan, is a bestselling British author of contemporary romance, erotic romance and romantic suspense. When she isn’t writing or looking after visitors, she loves to swim in the sea, travel around Europe, sample different food and enjoy local wine. Siobhan has worked in the City of London and taught languages in a Welsh high school before moving to Italy, where she now lives with her husband, a Havanese puppy, a rescued kitten and two elderly cats. Nothing makes her happier than connecting with readers and fellow authors.


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment