Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The CEO of Cristo by Sophie Lark




Title: The CEO of Cristo
A Secret Baby Billionaire Romance
Series: Classic Billionaires #1
Author: Sophie Lark
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: March 18, 2020



Blurb

I Lost The Love Of My Life…

My best friend betrayed me.

He stole my company and my freedom.

I might have forgiven that. But there’s one thing I’ll never forgive. He ripped my love from my arms and wrapped her up in his.

He sent me to Hell. Now I’m back. For her, and for my revenge… 

“The CEO of Cristo ” is a Secret Baby Billionaire Romance, inspired by Alexandre Dumas’ “The Count of Monte Cristo”. It’s a thrilling and steamy story of jealousy, betrayal, lust, and revenge. This is a stand-alone novel with no cliff-hanger and a HEA, the first in the Classic Billionaires series.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Sophie lives with her husband, two boys, and baby girl in the Rocky Mountain west. She writes intense, intelligent romance, with heroines who are strong and capable, and men who will do anything to capture their hearts.

She has a slight obsession with hiking, bodybuilding, and live comedy shows.  Her perfect day would be taking the kids to Harry Potter World, going dancing with Mr. Lark, then relaxing with a good book and a monster bag of salt and vinegar chips.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment