Friday, March 20, 2020

Tempting Devil by Veronica Eden

Title: Tempting Devil
Series: Sinners and Saints #2
Author: Veronica Eden
Genre: Dark High School/Bully Romance
Release Date: April 30, 2020
BLAIR
I sold my soul to the devil.
Hard times prove who’s a survivor and who’s not. Me? I’m a survivor.
The plan was perfect: steal one of his cars for a payout to set us up for life. All while getting back at him for tormenting me from the moment I first stepped foot in stuck up Silver Lake High School.
But he caught me red-handed. What’s worse, a jail sentence or becoming the devil’s favorite toy?
My devious monster made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Now I’m selling everything to him. Even my soul.
DEVLIN
The secret to being carefree is love nothing.
The puppets are fooled into believing my game of pretend. But the way she looks at me has always pierced beneath my skin. Like she knows. She’s a gutter rat—how could she possibly understand?
I vowed to break her the first time. When I catch her stealing my car, it’s clear she hasn’t learned her lesson. She won’t escape my wrath again.
Ready to play a game, little thief? The rules are simple: my way is law.
 
Veronica Eden is the author of dark new adult romances + reverse harem romances with spitfire heroines and irresistible heroes. She loves exploring complicated feelings, magical worlds, epic adventures, and the bond of characters that embrace us against the world. She has always been drawn to gruff antiheroes, clever villains, and the twisty-turns of morally gray decisions. She believes sometimes the villain should get the girl and is a sucker for a deliciously devilish antihero. Veronica Eden is the pen name of romance author Mara Townsend. When not writing, she can be found soaking up sunshine at the beach, snuggling in a pile with her untamed pack of animals (her husband, dog and cat), and surrounding herself with as many plants as she can get her hands on.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment