Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mouser (Reapers MC #9) by Elizabeth Knox



Mouser (Reapers MC #9) by Elizabeth Knox
Cover Design by: Clarise Tan, CT Cover Creations
Photography by: Reggie Deanching
Modeling by: Nick Bennett & Madena Rose

Blurb:
Mouser

She only came into our lives on a whim because we outsmarted the woman who was trying to double cross us. While I hated Sakura at first her actions have proven she’s not only as loyal as they come, but has undeniable honor.

Sakura used her connections and pull to save one of us, the most innocent of Reapers, Orion Monroe. I watched her put her head on the chopping block to save that little boys life and it made me see a different side of her.

Now all I want to do is wrap her in my arms and tell her it’s going to be okay, that we’ll survive the battle with her family. But will we? Sakura isn’t just any gorgeous Japanese woman.

She’s Sakura Kobayashi, daughter of the Yakuza and her father has put a bounty on her head.

I hated Sakura at first, but she’s proven the type of woman she is with her choices. Now I feel a completely different way about her. Time is running out and it’s now or never. I only hope time is in my favor and I can tell this woman how much I ache for her to be mine.
Add to your #TBR Here: http://bit.ly/2sOsN2t
One Click Here: https://amzn.to/2sLTmW2

1 comment:

  1. congrats on launching your book ! Now is the time to gather more reviews and visibility, try usabookreviewers.com for reviews. Having 100+ reviews helps with sales and visibility

    ReplyDelete