Sunday, March 22, 2020

Lethal Target by MM Rose

Title: The Lethal Target
Series: Men of Delta
Author: M.M. Rose
Genre: Military Romance
Release Date: March 20, 2020
JULIA
He arrived at my door and claimed to be my protector.
WTF? Brendan Colossus Walker. Atlas just shrugged and rang my doorbell.
Okay, so my car got wrecked by a stalker and my family got worried.
But I don’t need him. I can look after myself. Only problem? Now I spend all my time looking at him.
Dark blue eyes like the twilight sky. High cheekbones. Bulging biceps. Never ending shoulders.
He’s trouble. I need him gone, but he’s stubborn as a mule.
Turns out that’s not a bad thing. Because my DC job has landed me in political hot soup, and a lethal bunch of bad guys are after me.
Luckily, Brendan is ex-Delta, and has some lethal skills of his own. There’s just one downside.
His easy smile and full lips are his most dangerous weapons. Can I wrap my heart in a Brendan proof vest?
BRENDAN
I carry scars that will never heal. I hold acid that corrodes me from inside, but I can’t let it spill.
I’m a crude brute, my limbs forged in the fire of battlefields. But one sigh from Julia’s ruby red lips drives me to my knees.
She’s a hard one to crack, but she’s opened me up like I’m a book she wants to read.
And yet, I hold my secrets close to me. Even when her sea green eyes dilute my pain.
I’m losing this battle willingly, surrendering my heart to her. I know the risks, but risks are what I get paid to take.
And I’ll take any risk for her, even if it’s a bullet to my chest. Or a broken heart.
 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment