Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Unbound Trilogy Boxset by Kathy Coopmans

Title: The Unbound Trilogy Boxset
Books Included: Unravel, Undone & Untwist
Author: Kathy Coopmans
Genre: Contemporary Romance



Meet Logan and Ellie in The Unbound Trilogy boxset.
A one night stand leads to an unraveling of secrets and unforgiving lies.
They pile and pile until Logan and Ellie can barely breathe.
However.
Shadow is lurking in the corner, ready to stake his claim.
And, he’s coming.
One isn’t who they seem.
The other finds themselves in way too deep to let go.
When the mystery is revealed, it’s a game of time before walls crumble, the earth shifts, and one of them has to pay the price.

Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide

Goodreads



“You’ve got a quick mouth on you, Ellie. I like it. It makes me wonder what else it can do.”
The intensity grows in his eyes while his words hit me between my thighs.
Throbbing.
The night he brought me here, he melted my panties. Tonight, no matter how much he tries charming me, they won’t be coming off.
“You’ll never know.”
“We both know I will.”
No, he will not.
“Speaking of having a quick mouth. Here’s something you can chew on and swallow. I won’t submit to anyone. If I want you, I’ll have you. If I don’t, I won’t. You, you’re a…”
Shit. I can’t even force the word, and I refuse to bend to his patronization. Him trying, pours more gasoline to the raging fire burning within.
“A male whore? Is that what you’re trying to say? I was one, Ellie. I haven’t been in almost a year.”
Possessiveness surges. Hard and heavy that it consumes my mind. I want to punch every woman he’s had before me. It’s a crazy notion when I don’t even know this man.
Logan takes hold of my hand that’s dangling at my side and drops a kiss across each of my knuckles, dancing eyes searching mine. His touch is soft, familiar, intimate, and my skin tingles where his lips graze.
“I sense there’s more your gorgeous mouth would like to say to me. Perhaps go to hell? Fuck off? Maybe what the hell is going on? Why was I at a dance club the night I brought you here and had the best sex of my life when I could have been at my club? Would you like to know what I’d like to say to you?”
No, I really wouldn’t. The man already has my mind traveling back in time. Right back to ten years ago.
“I’d like to tell you to get on your hands and knees, to spread those sweet thighs, pull my hair when I bury my tongue in between them. I’d like to know if our night together was as good for you as it was for me. I love to tell you to scream; only this time saying my name when I make you come.”
I roll my eyes and swallow, pressing my thighs together as memories of him asking me to do all but the last assault me in the spot his intention wanted to hit.
Logan Mitchell, I knew the name, but on him, I like it—Bossy, sexy, overly confident, dangerous.



USA Today Best Selling Author Kathy Coopmans is a Michigan native where she lives with her husband, Tony. They have two son’s Aaron and Shane.
She is a sports nut. Her favorite sports include NASCAR, Baseball, and Football.
She has recently retired from her day job to become a full-time writer.
She has always been an avid reader and at the young age of 50 decided she wanted to write. She claims she can do several things at once and still stay on task. Her favorite quote is “I got this.”

No comments:

Post a Comment