Sunday, March 1, 2020

SLOW COOKER POT ROAST RECIPE

I have never been much a "beef" person but both my daughter and I seem to be low on iron so I have decided to try and add more beef into our diet.

I don't think I have ever cooked a pot roast so I decided to give it a shot in the slow cooker as I think that this will be something super easy to do. I know that I need to try a bunch of recipes to find out that the kids really love but with such picky kids I know that this may be a struggle!

This recipe looked super easy but I wasn't sure how the mushroom soup was going to go over. The kids had no idea that it was going into the crock pot but it also has a distinctive flavor that I wasn't sure was going to appeal to them.

The recipe was super easy to follow and I loved that it was super quick and easy to assemble. I think in the future I would like to try one that cooks vegetables along with though. This recipe was for the meat and an easy gravy that was good but the kids didn't love it.

I thickened the gravy with some flour and I really liked it but unfortunately it wasn't a winner with the kids.

Give it a try though as hopefully your kids aren't as picky as mine!

https://www.creationsbykara.com/really-good-roast-in-the-crock-pot/

No comments:

Post a Comment