Sunday, March 15, 2020

Oven Baked "Fried" Pickles

I love trying new recipes and one thing I rarely make is appies as we seem to never be home enough to make them so when we recently had some time I let Bren pick out something from Pinterest and this was his choice.

Now this one is a healthy choice than frying the pickles and we also had to change some things up as we were unable to get all of he ingredients at work.

Our major change was that we didn't have panko bread crumbs so instead we used a bread crumb that contained Romano cheese. I never added any additional cheese and in retrospect I do think that I should have. I have also decided that having panko on hand would be a great idea from here on out.

These were delicious and we used Renee's homestyle ranch dipping sauce instead of the homemade dip as we were running out of time.

I would recommend and I will try them again with the right ingredients!

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/oven-baked-fried-pickles-garlic-sauce/

No comments:

Post a Comment