Monday, February 26, 2018

My review of Where I Am by Michelle Dare

4 years ago Asteria Livingston thought she had found the perfect man but when she walks in on him with his brother's girlfriend in the bathroom she leaves without giving him a chance to explain. Now she has come back to her hometown and is hoping to avoid the man that claimed her heart so many years ago.

All Parker Maxfield wants is a chance to explain to Asteria what happened that night but it's not only his story to tell.

As Asteria and Parker try to mend their broken hearts and discover if they have a chance at a future together they also discover some disturbing news about Parker's brother, Brant, that may put them all in danger.

This was a great book but definitely an emotional one as the book addresses some difficult subjects.

The events of 4 years ago changed the lives of the people involved with that night, namely Asteria, Parker and Blair but I had a feeling that there was so much more to the story and was I ever right.

I liked Asteria and knew how hurt she was by Parker but I had feeling once she learned why things happened the way they did things would change dramatically.

Parker was absolutely amazing and when everything came out it broke my heart why he lost Asteria. I was so happy when Asteria and Blair talked things out and Asteria said she would be there for her.

I was shocked at the end how everything went down and although I expected parts of it I was definitely thrown for a loop on how everything went down.

The very end was awesome and I look forward to more from this author!

5 Stars

1 comment: