Friday, February 23, 2018

My review of Out Of The Darkness by Heather Graham

Over 10 years ago Sarah Hampton's life was changed when along with her friends, boyfriend Tyler Grant, and cousin Davey they entered a Haunted House that served as the killing ground for a seriel killer.

Now 10 years later, one of Sarah's friends from that night is found brutally murdered and everyone is brought back together. Sarah is now an author and Tyler has become a Private Investigator. Can Tyler and Craig Finnegan get to the bottom of who is committing these murders before anyone else is killed?

This was a great book with lots of twists and turns that had me wondering who the killer was.

I loved Davey and how he knew that something was going on from what he learned from his dad. I can't imagine the horror of what they went through that night and then to learn that Hannah was brutally killed. Davey was definitely one of my favorite characters in the book!

I liked both Sarah and Tyler and was happy that they had a chance to figure out their pasts and decide on their future together, as long as they could stay away from the killer. I loved how everyone worked together to figure out the clues and where to look!

I loved all of the twists and turns at the end that had me hanging on!

Such a great book and I look forward to more in this series!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment