Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My review of Deliverance by Jane Henry

Diana McAdams is caught keying up a Maserati that she mistakenly thought belonged to her ex-boyfriend. She is a single mom to Chad who is 8 years old and special needs and he requires a lot of her attention.

Tobias Creed owns Verge, an upscale BDSM club that he takes pride in. When he catches Diana vandalizing his car he knows that there is more to her than meets the eye. But Tobias has never dated a single mother before but he knows he can't stay away from her.

When it appears that someone is targeting women that belong to Verge, will Tobias and his close friend Zack, a police officer, be able to get to the bottom of things before anyone else gets hurt.

Can Tobias handle the pressure of dating Diana while trying to deal with what is happening at the club?

This was such a great book and I loved the twists and turns that kept be reading from the first page to the last.

As a single mom I really understood the struggle that she faced with dating and raising a child pretty much by yourself. I totally laughed at her keying up Tobias's car as it was funny but not at the same time. She faced even more pressure with Chad being special needs and I gave her credit for being so open with Tobias at what she was willing to try.

Tobias was a great character and I loved how great he was with both Chad and Diana. He was so patient with both of them and I loved how he knew and supported Diana's priorities.

I was mad at Tobias a little bit when the stuff from the club began to overwhelm him and he pushed everyone away in a way to keep them safe.

The end was definitely a surprise and I loved how everything went down!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment