Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My review of Taking Chances by J. Bliss

This is the second book in the series and I was not aware of that when I read the book as no where did I see that it stated that it was book 2. That being said my review is probably lower than if I had read book one as there was a lot of information that I did not have and I had no idea who many of the characters were.

Jasmine Chance has been involved in altercation with Duilio Sasso that has resulted in her being in a coma. By her side is Drew Rodd, who is in love with Jasmine and vows to keep her safe.

As Jasmine heals she is supported by Drew and their friends by they still have things to overcome and Jasmine must find her own strength to get through it all.

For much of this book I felt lost and it took me most of the book to try and figure out relationships between people and I am still not 100% sure that I have everything worked out. I also found it hard not knowing the type of person that Jasmine was before she met Drew and if that would have made the end of the book a little more clear for me.

I liked Drew and how he really treated Jasmine well and how he wanted to protect her at all costs. He was going to be there for her through it all as long as she wanted him.

I was kind of confused on why it appeared that someone was still after Jasmine and with the information that her father gave her. I was mad at Jasmine at the end for her decision and I know that there has to be something I am missing from the first book as the end decision did not make sense to me.

Please again keep in mind that I was not aware of the first book and my review reflected what I read and would most likely be different had I known there as a book one.

3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment