Thursday, February 1, 2018

My review of Inferno, Part Two by T.K. Leigh

Eleanor Crenshaw has just had the rug pulled from under her when she learns about something that ties her ex-fiance Brock together with Dante Luciano.

Can Ellie overcome all the secrets involving her life and Dante to figure out her own path?

This second book is just as awesome as the first with lots of twists and turns to keep you wondering what is going to happen next!

I love Ellie and I was curious to see what would happen when she learned the truth about the big secret. I was glad that she gave Dante the benefit of doubt and allowed him to explain and I am super curious to see what is revealed next and how everything could be tied back to her own family.

I really loved Dante and it is obvious how much he has had to overcome in his own life. I love how much love he has towards his mom and his family and how they came together.

The ending has me crossing my fingers about what the coin decided and I am hoping she stays!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment