Thursday, February 8, 2018

My review of Wrangling his Virgin by Jenika Snow and Bella Love-Wins

Lila Clark ran from her hometown years ago and the man she has always been in love with, Logan Stewart.

Now Lila is back in town but will Logan have his own life now? Will Lila have the courage to let him know how she has always felt?

This was such a great book about picking up where you left when things were left unsaid. Lila left town after seeing Logan with Melinda and never told him how she felt about it.

I loved the scene where Logan goes to Lila's and sees the dinner going on and his reaction. It made me laugh so hard! The next scene between them was hot and I wasn't surprised about Lila but I wish for once it would be the guy who saved himself for the girl!

The end was great and I loved the reaction of Lila's mom!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment