Monday, February 15, 2016

My review of Molly's Misadventures by D.E. Haggerty

Molly Smith has just caught her husband with his pants around his ankles and his secretary bent over the couch as she came home to pack a bag to fly to her sick dad's place. More than ever she is looking for a fresh start but just hasn't decided how to go about doing it.

Luckily for her, Dianne, her "best friend" sets in motion the beginnings of a blog for Molly called "Molly's Misadventures" and then gets her on a dating website where she blogs all about it. Then of course next door is her childhood crush, Danny Woodburn, whose looking even better with age! Will Molly be able to sort through everything and find out what she really wants from life?

This was such a fun book with so much humor in it! Molly's dates were so awesome and made me laugh with how bad they were and let me tell you makes me want to stay far away from the dating scene!! Molly was sweet yet naive in a way as she really didn't think she was that person out there that men found attractive and was shocked at the attention she was getting.

I loved all the blog stuff and definitely need my own Chris to get my page better set up. I really loved the stuff she talked about and don't want to ruin anything by going into more detail but loved it and really wish she would have given the one a try!

I really recommend this book as a fun read when you're done with the heavy stuff and just want to sit back and laugh! Great job and I look forward to reading more by this author!!

4 Stars

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to read & review Molly's book. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete