Sunday, February 7, 2016

Marshmallow Fluff Krispie Treats!!

I receive emails from several cooking/baking blogs that have the most amazing recipes!! When I see one I like I immediately put it on the appropriate pinterest board and then look forward to making it. One recipe that I knew I had to make was for Marshmallow Fluff Krispie Treats - they looked so amazing! The only problem is that in Canada we don't sell Fruity Pebbles and I never saw something else that I wanted to switch it with and I really wanted the color that was in the recipe. So in September when we were in Florida I bought a box and brought it back on the plane with me.

It only took me another 4 months to make it but I finally got around to it and OMG!!!! What was I waiting for and I could have made them so many times since then??!!

So they are so soft and just melt in your mouth delicious! The marshmallows that haven't melted yet mixed in with the marshmallow fluff and melted marshmallows is just over the top delicious! I also really liked the Fruity Pebbles with it as it tasted unique and not just your everyday krispie treat! I will definitely be making these again and I think I will definitely try mixing up the variations of Rice Krispies! These would be so good with a chocolate and vanilla mix!!

So give them a try and you definitely won't regret it but get ready for the huge sugar rush that will follow!! So worth every second!!

http://cookiesandcups.com/marshmallow-fluff-krispie-treats/

No comments:

Post a Comment