Sunday, February 21, 2016

Bourbon Brown Sugar Grilled Chicken

I think I've mentioned my love for Bourbon before. And if not, now you know. I love the smell of it and the taste of it but it's not a hugely popular drink in Canada as compared to the US. But as I follow many American cooking sites it is used quite a bit which makes me super happy.

So when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. This one actually calls for Bourbon in the recipe so right away I knew it was going to be a winner!

I made the sauce in the morning and had the chicken marinading in it all day and it was so absolutely awesome! I cooked it inside on my electric grill and it was so moist and absolutely delicious! I did heat up the sauce as well and served it with a brown rice and it was just so amazing! My daughter loved it so I knew it was an absolute winner!!

I've made many recipes before from Pink Parsley and found their recipes are great and so easy to make!

 http://www.pink-parsley.com/2014/05/bourbon-brown-sugar-grilled-chicken.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+PinkParsley+(Pink+Parsley)

This is a chicken dish that I would definitely make again!


No comments:

Post a Comment