Sunday, September 30, 2018

SKOR BAR CARAMEL APPLE SPREAD

I needed an appetizer for a hockey party and I made this once in the past years ago for a different party and it disappeared in minutes!

There is nothing like easy and I decided to make a dessert as I knew there would be lots of different appies there and maybe not a lot of sweets. We also had a super busy day of activities so I needed easy. I swear that is my favorite word!

So I cheated even more with this one and instead of using the actual chocolate bars I used the skor bits found in the baking section. It made my life easier but I do think it was missing a little chocolate so I think next time I would add in mini chocolate chips.

Super easy and delicious!!

http://www.shebakeshere.com/2012/07/skor-bar-caramel-apple-spread.html

No comments:

Post a Comment