Monday, September 17, 2018

My review of Wound Tight by Lorelei James

Justin Donahue is a former Professional Bull Rider who at the age of 40 decides to take a job at Grade A Ranch & Rodeo School.

Callie Morgan is 22 years old and works at the Ranch and also is a bartender in town.

The first time Callie sees Justin she knows she wants him and when he comes into the bar one night the two flirt up a storm and Callie challenges Justin and calls him out on everything.

But for Justin will their age difference cause him problems and will his secrets stay hidden or come out and wreck any chance the two can be together?

This was a great book about falling in love with someone that you don't expect to.

I loved Callie and how she was just wise beyond her years and called everything out as she saw it. She was blunt but wise in her words and Justin was definitely not expecting that. I loved her words and how she made people think.

I liked Justin but I was mad at him for sure when I had thought he got over his age issues but then he didn't at a really bad moment! I was glad when he realized his mistake and how he began making up for it.

There was so much chemistry in this book and the two were HOT!!!

I hated how Callie felt after Justin's secret was revealed after she had helped him out. I loved how he admitted right after that he was in love with her which seemed to help the situation!!

Great read!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment