Sunday, September 23, 2018

My review of Redemption by T.K. Leigh

Brooklyn Tanner has been in love with Andrew Brinks for as long as she can remember and it is only brought her heartache so she finds herself engaged to another man, Wes, whom she knows will never hurt her.

Andrew Brinks made a decision years ago that forced him to walk away from his only true love and it is a mistake that has cost him dearly yet he knew it was a choice he had to make. Now he is back and desperate for another chance with Brooklyn but she no longer belongs to him and will she ever trust him again after he broke her heart?

Can Brooklyn and Andrew figure out if they belong together or are they destined for their own heartbreaks?

OMG - I was so anxious for this follow up and I was not disappointed at all!!

I really liked Brooklyn but I was so mad at her for being with Wes when I knew she wasn't completely in love with him and that her heart belonged to Andrew. No matter how much hell Wes's mother put her through she seemed so determined to go through with everything and it made me so frustrated!!! Yet I still crossed my fingers she would figure things out.

My heart just broke for Andrew and everything he went through in this book. I was shocked at what Carla did to him and couldn't figure out why she would do it after all this time. Then when he discovers everything else and it costs him Brooklyn again because she discovered where he was just devastated me! The stuff with Charlotte tore my heart apart and the poor guy deserved more than he was getting!

At one point I was so happy with everything and then the "TV" incident happened and I was like - OMG nooooo!!!! I was very mad at Brooklyn for not hearing Andrew out! I loved Ana and how she really helped Andrew get a last ditch attempt in and then she allowed the truth from the very beginning to get out.

The end was awesome and I am so glad for everything that happened. I was super happy about Carla and everything that she did and then in return what Andrew did for her!

Love this series and I can't wait for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment