Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My review of Tempting Sophia by Jessica Prince

Sophia Vaughn is a radio talk show host for "Girl Talk" along with her two best friends Lola and Daphne. When her ex-boyfriend and Lola's older brother, Dominic Abbatelli moves back to Seattle to convince Sophia to give him another chance she isn't too sure about anything anymore.

But life isn't going the way Sophia thought it would when Lola and Daphne end up convincing Sophia on air to have a contest where she only converses with a man on-line and finds the best of 5 possible men to take to Lola's wedding.

Now Sophia is having doubts about where her heart is at as she is torn between feelings for Dominic and giving the men in the contest a fair shot. Will Sophia get everything straightened out before Lola's wedding?

This was such a great book about second chances and not giving up on love when it is what you really want. This book was also full of laughs and made me smile and cry and I really enjoyed the book.

I really liked Sophia and thought she had tenacity and I loved that she had become so independent and worked hard for what she had. She had her heart broken by Dominic and never wanted to experience that again and when he comes back she knows part of her still belongs to him.

I liked the conversations between Sophia and Big Spoon and how honest and raw they were. Their conversations were at ease and the friendship that developed was great.

Dominic was great as he had so much to make up for and I loved seeing how he was going to win back Sophia and earn her trust again. Yet there were definitely a few factors that make it very difficult!

There were a few twists and turns and I had one completely figured out which made me very happy! I loved how that whole scene went down at the station and there were lots of laughs.

I hated Chelsea and she was just pure evil and got what she deserved for sure!!

The ending was awesome and I can't wait for Daphne's book next!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment