Wednesday, November 29, 2017

My review of Millions by Pepper Winters

This is the last book in the series and it manages to take you on another roller coaster ride of emotions from start to finish.

At the end of Thousands, Pimlico has been taken and Elder Prest has been shot and his survival is unknown to Pimlico. When the people that rescued Pimlico realize their mistake will she be able to get back to Elder and will they be able to defeat their enemies before anyone else is hurt?

I had been waiting for this book for so long and must say I had such torn feelings over it. On the one hand I absolutely loved this series and on the other hand I am so upset that it is over and we won't be getting anymore of Elder and Pimlico which devastates me.

I love Pimlico and how she fought for people to listen to the truth about her and how they were wrong with their actions. Yet through this mistake she was able to make a couple of great friendships that helped her through some difficult times.

Elder was awesome in this book and I loved his determination not to give up when everything is stacked against him and he has been beaten beyond belief. His goal was to protect Pimlico at all costs and there is nothing he wouldn't do for her.

There were so many twists and turns in this book that I can not ruin but the journey this author takes you on from start to finish is such an incredible and emotional ride. This series blew my mind from start to finish and the way it ended was so incredible and heartwarming!!

I look forward to whatever the author has next as this has been an incredible series!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment