Thursday, November 16, 2017

My review of Mayhem's Hero by Lindsay Cross

"Diggs" has never felt comfortable with his position in Project Mayhem. He has guilt over not being able to rescue his teammates from General Ranier. He believes that each of his current teammates have a special attribute but not him. He is struggling to find a place when he sees a crime being committed that he stops, even if it means doing something he is not supposed to do.

Audra Wade's brother Jeremy was just killed overseas but sent a message to Audra before hand worrying about his safety. When she returns to her father's to collect Jeremy's service dog, Trigger, she realizes her father has him and knows she must save him.

When Audra and Diggs meet by chance with each trying to save Trigger they soon discover that Jeremy knew something so much bigger than they could have realized. When Audra's life is in danger it is up to Diggs and the other guys of Mayhem to get to the bottom of everything before it's too late?

This is another amazing book in the series and I am so happy with every book I read that they get better and better and I get more and more involved with all of the characters.

Diggs was definitely an interesting character as he had so many doubts about himself and his abilities. He had morals and was not about to put up with anyone hurting Trigger. Diggs was also kind of rough around the edges due to everything he had been through in the past.

I really liked Audra and felt bad with what she went through at the beginning of the book and everything that went from there. She was definitely a tough girl and I liked that she was able to stick to her guns several times when it was needed.

I was totally blown away by the end of the book and how everything went. I definitely was not expecting the twist and how everything seemed to go the opposite of what I thought was going to happen. I was definitely worried about Diggs and I was glad Audra was finally able to get through to him. My heart broke for King and I am curious to see if the next book is about him!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment