Saturday, November 25, 2017

My review of Frozen Heart by Ella Medler

When Khira comes across a special Christmas ornament hidden until her cat Dodo accidentally knocks it over, her world is about to change.

This is not an ordinary ornament and what's inside will take Khira places she never imagined but what is the cost?

This was an interesting book dealing with time travel and a bit of a different take on it with what was involved.

I liked Khira and I felt bad that her innocent and sweet heart ended up getting her into trouble. She was trying to be helpful towards Mal but he tricked her.

Dodo was awesome and was definitely a protector and I liked how he was able to follow Khira.

This was a great introduction to the series and I certainly hope that Khira is able to get out from where she is.

3.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment