Thursday, January 25, 2018

Teaser for Inferno, Part Two by T.K. Leigh


✮ ✮ ✮ COMING SOON ✮ ✮ ✮

"My heart has been pulled every direction possible. Inferno is scorching hot and will set your body on fire. " - Goodreads Reviewer

Inferno, Part Two by T.K. Leigh is releasing February 1, 2018!

Once upon a time, a mysterious, passionate man opened my eyes to things I’d been blind to, my heart to feelings I never thought imaginable, my mind to endless possibilities.

Once upon a time, I experienced something I didn’t think existed in real life.

Once upon a time, I learned how to fly.

Little did I know it was with broken wings. Ones that were irreparable after a lifetime of being caged.

Add Inferno Part Two to your TBR - http://bit.ly/2EPG8sc

Grab Inferno Part One Today!

#Free in #KindleUnlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment