Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My review of Cold As Ice by Piper Rayne

Grady Kale is headed to the Winter Classics in snowboarding where he is the reigning gold medal champion.

Mia Salter is an up and coming female snowboarder who just happens to be the sister of Grady's ex-best friend, Brandon, who happens to hate Grady.

When Grady and Mia are forced to go on a press tour together, things begin to heat up between the two of them but will their past cause problems between them?

This was such a great and fun book about overcoming mistakes and family issues to perhaps have a future together.

I liked Grady and knew that there was definitely something that happened in the past that he had guilt over regarding Brandon and I knew it had to be big. As the book goes on you learn more and figure it all out but with the way "boys" compete you knew deep down that it was something that was just a freak accident.

I liked Mia and understood why they felt deserted after the accident but I could see the guilt that Grady felt. Mia and Grady had so much chemistry you knew something was bound to happen and I loved the way that it all went down.

There was so much tension at the family dinner that I knew things were about to go sideways! I loved the conversation that Grady had with Matt Peterson to figure things out!

The end was awesome and I look forward to the next book!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment