Monday, January 8, 2018

My review of Uncuffed by Michelle Dare

Hope Hayes has become addicted to stealing. With the death of her parents when she was 19 she began to steal money in order to pay bills but now she finds herself in it partly as an addiction.

Rowe Falk is a detective who is inverstiagting a woman who has been stealing cheques from the men she has been with and cashing them. He feels as though he could be getting close but the woman appears differently each time.

When Rowe meets a woman named Ashlyn at the bar he goes home with her and is intrigued by her. Will she be the one for him but what will happen when he figures it all out?

This book was great with some twists and turns to keep you wondering what was going to happen next.

I liked Hope and felt bad that her life had turned so upside down from her actions. I knew initially she was afraid but then she became so addicted to stealing that she couldn't stop. Yet you could see that she had a different side with her one decision who not to steal from.

Rowe had faced his own share of heartbreak and I loved how he slowly put all of the pieces together and discovered things. Yet he took a turn I thought he was going to take but was really unsure.

The two together were definitely hot and had chemistry! Yet I was curious if that was going to be enough.

The scene when Rowe and Hope were out for dinner definitely got me nervous!

The end was great and I was shocked at where it happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment