Monday, January 22, 2018

My review of The Perfect Roommate by Minka Kent

Meadow Cupples is need of a new place to live while attending college. She works part-time for a cleaning company and cleans the house of Professor Reed Bristowe and his pregnant wife Elizabeth.

Lauren Wiedenfeld is in need of a roommate to help supplement her income at the apartment her parents own. She is dating Thayer Montgomery but seems to be flirting lately with Professor Bristowe.

When Meadow is faced with a moral dilemma what will she choose to do and what will the consequences be of her actions?

Wow - this book had so many twists and turns that I was definitely shocked at how things played out.

I liked Meadow and how hard she worked to get herself through school. She thought she had found the perfect living arrangement but things got weird and she was faced with some hard decisions. She was so conflicted between her loyalty to Lauren and Elizabeth that she wasn't sure what she should do. Then as she began to discover more things I was totally shocked as I didn't see things coming.

I loved how twisted everything got between Meadow and Lauren and although I guessed something right about who was involved with everything I had no idea how everything would come together and I was definitely shocked!

This was such a great book and I look forward to more from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment