Sunday, October 22, 2017

One-Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese

This is one of those recipes that sound soooo good! I mean who doesn't love bacon and mac and cheese?

Mik and I made the dinner together but she was responsible for reading the instructions while I cooked. I think the small problem that we ended up having was too much liquid and I think I had too much ground beef in there as well.

Bren and I liked it but Mik thought it was too soupy. I also ran out of macaroni and used bows which I believe affected the soupy part as there wasn't as much pasta to soak up the liquid. I persoannly didn't think there was enough bacon in it either.

So I ended up adding more cheese than needed to try and cheese it up but it didn't work as well as I had planned. I definitely still liked it but I think next time I need to use less beef and the proper pasta!

https://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/one-pot-bacon-cheeseburger-mac-cheese/

No comments:

Post a Comment