Thursday, October 26, 2017

My review of Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds


Gia Caro is taken by surprise when she learns that the Grandma she was told had died is indeed alive and ill. She heads to Ruby Falls, the small town where her Grandma lives to try and help her with her dementia.

Colton Allyster is a former Marine who was badly injured in the line of duty. Not only did he lose his career but also lost his fiance who left him when she thought he may not recover. He now manages his parents biker bar and is blown away when Gia applies for a job at the bar.

Soon events happen that bring Colton and Gia closer together but soon it's also apparent that someone wants to keep them far apart and will do anything necessary to prevent them from having a happy ever after.

This was the first time I have read this author and I will definitely be reading her again after this great book!!

I loved Gia and I can't imagine being told that someone was dead that you loved only to discover that it was a lie. She had so much guilt inside of her due to the condition her grandma was in when she arrived in Ruby Falls. My heart was so broken for her! I loved the way Nina and Ned took her in and helped her out the best that they could.

Colton was such a dreamboat and had his own past that was difficult to overcome with being injured as a Marine and then with his ex-fiance Lisa. He became stronger because of it but when he met Gia he knew right away that his heart was taken and that they would be together. I loved how possessive he was over her right away and he was my knight in shining armor.

The two together were awesome and I loved how Gia came up with "rules" so that they could keep everything under wraps! But I loved how Colton's mom had cameras and knew what was going on with a whole bunch of different things!!

So I suspected what was happening with certain things/people but at the same time I truly wasn't disappointed with how it all went and I was waiting eagerly to see how it all played out.

All of the characters in this book were awesome and I loved Nona and Ned as well as Colton' parents and I am really hoping that Gia's best friend, Nat, gets a book next!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment