Monday, October 30, 2017

My review of Exp1re by Erin Noelle

Lyra Jennings lost her parents when she was 11 years old. She has now become a photographer and has flown to Spain to shoot a music festival. But for Lyra she must avoid looking at anyone in the eye as she can see a person's death in their eyes.

When Lyra arrives in Spain she meets Tavian West while both are avoiding an incident of epic proportions. As Lyra gets to know Tavian she begins to fall for him but will she let herself knowing when his life is going to expire?

I loved this book and thought it was unique and interesting. I haven't read one like this in awhile and I really enjoyed it.

I really liked Lyra and felt bad for everything she went through as a child with losing her parents and then with her being able to tell when those around her would die. She never wanted to get close to anyone and kept to herself.

Tavian was from Philadelphia and was in Spain on an adventure. When he meets Lyra at the airport he knows that she is something special and vows to break down her walls. The two of them had lots of chemistry but Tavian had Annie although he knew he wanted Lyra.

I loved how Tavian pushed Lyra to try new things!

I really loved the twist at the end of the book and I am really looking forward to the next book! 

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment