Thursday, August 4, 2016

SEEKING HOPE by J.M. Maurer

SEEKING HOPE
Book 3 of the Emerging From Darkness series

by

J.M. Maurer

GENRE: contemporary romance 18+



Jessica and Matthew’s captivating love story comes to an epic conclusion in the final installment of J.M. Maurer’s Emerging From Darkness trilogy that began with the novels Seeking Love and Seeking Redemption.

I’d been given promises in the past, all of which were broken. 
Inevitably, they broke me. 
I wouldn’t let those broken promises stop me from believing in new ones, though. 
I couldn’t.

Matthew Moi was different. 
His dimpled smile and witty sexual banter has held me spellbound since day one. 
Falling in love with him came easy. 
Marrying him—a dream come true.

Now, he wants something I’m not sure I’ll ever be ready for. 
As I struggle, he faithfully remains at my side. 
Through it all, his protective nature shields me from an evil I didn’t see coming.

Together, we have it all—love, passion, trust. 
Apart, the possibilities are endless, even death.

Seeking Hope is the final book in the Emerging From Darkness trilogy, and as such, is not intended to be a standalone. The trilogy reads as: Seeking Love, Seeking Redemption, & Seeking Hope.

Follow Jessica and Matthew’s captivating and steamy love story from the beginning—start the trilogy today!




Maracuja traums.

The yummy drink was on my mind days later as Matthew and I lounged under the heat of the sun, its rays warming my face as if I had an intravenous infusion of rum. I tossed around the idea of sipping on another one, but opted for a chilled bottle of water instead. After taking a sip, I rolled my head against the cushioned pillow and squinted against the bright light, seeing Matthew’s muscled chest. “Thanks for last night. I had a lot of fun.”

“You enjoyed yourself. I wasn’t sure you’d be able to handle the sunlight today.”

“I must have danced it all off, or something.” I winked, hearing a tone from Matthew’s phone. “You going to answer that?”

“Answer what?” He grinned. “A hundred bucks says it’s Holly.”

“I can’t take that bet, and you know it.”

“Yeah, you’d lose for sure.” He slid his thumb across the screen. “We’re not here. Leave a message, Holly.” He looked over my shoulder, disconnected the call, and then suddenly tossed the phone.

“You two are something else. The instant I called, I found you.” Holly kicked sand across my skin. “Would you stop hiding and join in on the fun? I have another surprise.”

I sat up, dusted off the sand, and offered her a seat. “Maybe we’re hiding from you,” I teased.

“There’s no hiding from me. And this,” she grabbed my hand and yanked me up, “you’re not gonna want to miss. Come on, you two. The Morgans are here, and Connor is serving drinks. You’re happy. I’m happy. Everybody is happy and having fun.”

She yanked again, dragging me away so fast that the sand wasn’t even able to sink in between my toes. “I’ll answer next time, Holly. I promise. Please stop jerking my arm.” I looked back at Matthew, mouthed a sorry, then shrugged, struggling to shuffle my feet.

“No problem, Mrs. Moi,” he shouted.

“Tomorrow,” I hollered back. “Not until tomorrow.”



AmazonB&NKoboiBooksGooglePlaySmashwordsGoodreads





J.M. started working as a registered nurse in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit where she cared for critically ill children, transported them from outlying hospitals, and even picked up overtime hours treating patients of all ages while inside a hyperbaric chamber. Holding a Bachelor's degree in nursing, she loves to write about strong characters and their struggles in life. Her books explore themes of revenge, redemption, and hope along with the intrigue of true love, sex, and marriage.

An incurable romantic with a penchant for dark chocolate and red wine, no matter what trials or tortures her characters face, love will always prevail . . . because, after all, what's better than a happily-ever-after?

When not writing, you can find her spending time with family and friends, exploring the outdoors, or attempting most any sport. She resides in Chicago with her husband and son.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting my pre-order. I appreciate it! <3
    Readers can start the trilogy with Seeking Love for FREE!
    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete