Tuesday, November 26, 2019

My Boss's Sister by Alexis Winter




Title: My Boss's Sister
A Make Her Mine Series Standalone
Author: Alexis Winter
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: November 23, 2019



Blurb

I catch her hands in mine and pin them up above her head, looking into her eyes.
“I’m in charge tonight. I’ve been thinking about this far more than I should, and I have to get you out of my system.”


Messing around with your best friend’s little sister is one thing.
Messing around with the boss’s sister who also happens to be your best friend is another thing.
Getting her pregnant?
That’s the kind of ‘OOPS’ you don’t come back from.


Look, you don’t need to tell me I’m making the mistake of a lifetime, breaking bro-code and setting myself up to be castrated,

But it wasn’t my fault!

Let me explain…

I begged my boss not to hire her as my assistant.

I tortured her, made ridiculous demands, threw her desk out into the hallway,

I even fired her…TWICE, but she wouldn’t go away.

A man can only take so much sweet, delicious temptation,

And Valerie Windsor is my kryptonite.

Our childhood spats were one thing

But that mouthy attitude coming out of a very grown and fierce woman whose only goal is to make me suffer…
It was like gasoline on a fire.

Keeping our hookups, a secret wasn’t that hard, hell it was even exciting,

But how the hell am I supposed to hide the fact that I’m head over heels for her and that my boss is about to be an uncle?







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CAAU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio


Alexis Winter is a contemporary romance author who loves to share her steamy stories with the world. She specializes in billionaires, alpha males and the women they love. 

If you love to curl up with a good romance book you will certainly enjoy her work. Whether it's a story about an innocent young woman learning about the world, or a sassy and fierce heroin who knows what she wants you're sure to enjoy the happily ever afters she provides.

When Alexis isn't furiously writing her next novel, you can find her exploring the Rocky Mountains, traveling, enjoying a glass of wine or petting a cat.

You can find her books on Amazon.


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment