Monday, November 25, 2019

CLOUDSTORM by Susana Mohel

We are so excited to be revealing the cover for CLOUDSTORM by Susana Mohel! If you love all things enemies-to-lovers romance, be sure to pre-order your copy today!

About CLOUDSTORM

Everyone has a nemesis. He became mine. Sure, he’s charming to the naked eye. The perfect suit-wearing gentleman, scorching hot, as if he walked straight off a magazine cover. But anyone with a brain knows better. I know better. He’s arrogant, full of himself. A dream crusher. So, why can't I focus when I'm in his presence? Why does the control I worked so hard for vanish at the sound of his voice? Living in a storm I’m looking for my rainbow, and he, he is the sun who makes it possible.

Add CLOUDSTORM to your Goodreads TBR!

Pre-order CLOUDSTORM today! Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo

   

About SUSANA MOHEL

Author, wife, and mother of a girl and a puppy. I love the happily ever after. Believer & dreamer. I live in my own world, sipping Ginger Ale and lime. I'm always plotting my next book, coloring pages, and reading. Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment