Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Covert (The Clans #9) by Elizabeth Knox & Iris Sweetwater



Covert (The Clans #9) by Elizabeth Knox & Iris Sweetwater
Cover Designer: Clarise Tan, CT Cover Creations
Photographer: Reggie Deanching
Model: Sabrina

Blurb:
Isabella

I've never been the type to get on the wrong side of the law until the day I did. I was given two options, to either go to jail for a very long time or become an agent for the CIA. I'm unlike any other agent, though. Most of my colleagues don't have families like I do. You see, I'm Romanian and the purest of blood flows through my veins.

Since time has passed I believe I was targeted because of who I know. Otherwise I wouldn't have been sent on this mission, to take down Franco Falcone of the New York Crime Family.

There's just one problem, my mission requires me to act like I'm interested in him. If my heart didn't belong to another this could be easy, but it isn't because my heart belongs to Marcellus Baptiste.
Add to your #TBR Here: https://bit.ly/2WQYGCG
Pre-Order Here: https://amzn.to/2oXSqMY

No comments:

Post a Comment