Thursday, March 7, 2019

My review of Diary of A Bad Boy by Meghan Quinn

Roark McCool has quite a temper and he is ordered to see a therapist who has him writing in a diary in hopes that he will change. When he gets into a scuffle he ends up with the phone of a beautiful lady that was in the restaurant he was at.

Sutton Green wants nothing more than to get her phone back from the guy who has it but every time they set up a meeting he never shows and Sutton is getting frustrated!!

When Sutton finally catches up to Roark she is shocked to discover that he knows her father, Foster, and Foster has big plans that involve the two of them!

As the attraction mounts between Roark and Sutton can he keep it professional or is going to give in to what he wants? Is Sutton enough to help Roark conquer his demons?

This was such a great book and I couldn't stop reading!

I loved Sutton and I totally understood why she was so frustrated!! I couldn't believe the stuff that Roark was putting her through just to get her phone back. I loved when she finally figured how to catch him and I was shocked at everything that happened next!

Roark was such a jerk but I loved how almost cruel he was with Sutton's phone. His attitude just drew you in although you wanted to smack him for his behavior. Roark had some pretty big demons and he turned to the bottle or let his anger get out of control as a way of almost not allowing himself to get over the past and where he came from.

There was so much chemistry between Roark and Sutton and for how much of a jerk Roark was it was still obvious that he did care about Sutton's safety. Then Roark knew he couldn't cross a line when he discovered who Sutton's dad was but he sure wanted to!

I loved the task that Foster had set Sutton and Roark with! I loved reading about Roark doing such "honest" work and how he struggled with it. I loved Sutton flaunting herself in front of Roark to show him what he was missing! There were so many laughs and I loved it!!  I loved the advice that Foster gave to Roark about dealing with everything.

Towards the end when everything blew up it was huge and so intense!! My heart broke for both Roark and Sutton for what happened and the huge misunderstanding that occurred! I was so sad that Roark just hit rock bottom and my heart was just falling apart!!

I was so happy at the end and really hope that we get another story with these characters and hopefully Rath!!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment