Monday, March 25, 2019

My review of Her Savage Mountain Daddy by Madison Faye

Nina Case is in a club trying to let go of the events that she witnessed 4 days ago. Her roommate Carrie keeps handing her drinks and she is letting go of all her worries.

Cormac Alderson is a former Marine and is now a contractor for the FBI. He knows what Nina saw and will do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

Can Cormac keep Nina safe and when something happens who will Nina trust?

This was a great quick read that is sure to get your heartbeat racing.

Nina was a great character and I was shocked that she was even out after what she saw. It took her a little bit to trust Cormac but she did the right thing and I did laugh after he punished her and the Daddy came out.

Cormac was extremely possessive of Nina but he was also aware that everything could go crazy and it definitely did. I was not expecting the twist but I was glad he was prepared for it.

The two of them were hot together and this was a book where I didn't mind the "daddy" aspect. 

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment