Sunday, March 31, 2019

My review of Force of Nature by S.L. Scott

Bennett Everest is on a mission in order to secure contract. It sounds easy - go to Paris and bring home a woman to her father back in the US. Yet once he meets the  mysterious Winter Nobleman he realizes that there is much more to her than meets the eye.

Winter Nobleman did everything that was expected of her to work at her father's company yet it wasn't enough for him so she took another job and hoped to be able to prove herself to her dad once again. Only it completely worked against her and now she finds herself in Paris living in somewhat of a nightmare that is not evident to anyone except herself.

Bennett believes he can bring Winter home to her father but soon realizes it is more complex than he ever could have imagined. Is Winter a pawn in a game that her father is playing and will Bennett allow himself to be drawn in?

This is such a great read and an amazing series!! I need to find myself an Everest boy as they are all absolutely amazing!!

Bennett headed to Paris on what he thought was a simple task - collect Winter and then go home but nothing really prepared him for Winter. Yet when Bennett makes a little mistake he is at risk to lose Winter until he can prove his intentions.

I liked Winter a lot and soon I realized she was in her own trouble with what happened with Kurt. I crossed my fingers that Winter could rise above everything and realize she was in a better place with Bennett but for awhile it really didn't look good!

I loved when things were slowly revealed and you got to see a much larger picture with everything that was going on and I was freaking out so bad once we got to see certain things.

I was definitely worried when Winter went to get her mom's things as I had a feeling things would not be good and I was shocked at how everything went from there. I was so proud of Chelsea for helping Winter and how she realized that she wasn't as bad as at what she was perceived to be initially.

The chemistry between Winter and Bennett was through the roof and I had my fingers crossed so many times that things would work out.

I loved the end with the link between Winter and her mom and everything that happened!! It was so awesome!!

I truly hope this is not the end as I need more in this series!! 

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment