Thursday, March 21, 2019

My review of Delivered by Eva Charles

This is the second book in the series and they need to be read in order.

Julian "JD" Wilder is trying to balance reclaiming the love of his life while trying to keep her safe from those who wish her harm, specifically his father. But who can JD trust when his father is the most powerful man in the US?

Gabrielle Duval knows she loves Julian but she was so hurt by him in the past that she has no idea if she can trust him anymore.

As the pieces begin to fall into place will Julian be able to protect Gabrielle and if yes is he prepared to lose everything?

This was such a great duet and it had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish!!

I loved Julian and I understood more and more why he did what he did as things came out and he knew he needed to protect Gabrielle at all costs. He truly loved her with everything he was and it tore him apart that he was losing her trust after certain events.

Gabrielle was another great character who was sweet and had no idea what was going on that involved her and the danger she faced. I hated that she went to Smith but then I understood why she needed space and time to figure everything out.

I loved as things were slowly revealed and all the pieces began to fall into place. There were definitely some shocking moments!!

I was totally freaking out with Julian's plans as I knew he thought that was the only way for it to be over.

The end was awesome and I really hope we get more with Julian's brothers!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment