Sunday, March 24, 2019

Coconut Cookies

Mik has never been a fan of coconut but I think it is because she really has no idea what it tastes like or really eaten anything with it in it. So I wanted to find a recipe that she could try that would show her what she has been missing and I succeeded!!

These cookies were so amazing!!! We handed them out to friends who also loved them and I think it may have to be repeated.

We followed the recipe as called for but the only thing different I would do next time is to add more caramel chips as we found not every cookie had enough of it in there. We used a Sea Salt Caramel chip and it was so delicious!!

So we played a little bit with the size of the cookie balls as we found initially they were a little to thick but soon we got them down to a perfect size.

Once baked we did dip them in the chocolate and we ave fun dipping them in there!

These are so good and I highly recommend them!!

https://sugarspunrun.com/coconut-cookies/


No comments:

Post a Comment