Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My review of Scars & Silk 2 by Rose Harper

This is the second book in the series and they need to be read in order.

Gavino Calvetti has vowed that there is one person he will never protect - Skylah Bow - but the Brotherhood has him protecting her.

Skylah and Gavino have a past and both have been very hurt by past events that they have never discussed.

As Skylah and Gavino begin to open up about the past will they be able to heal from the past in time to deal with what they are up against in the present?

Just when you think you have certain things figured out something else happens that puts you in shock!

I began to understand so much more about Gavino after things were revealed again about what happened between him and Skylah.

I was shocked at what Skylah finally found out and the revelation from the library!!

I was so happy that it appeared that Gavino and Skylah were on their way to making amends everything when the ending once again totally threw me for a loop I was not expecting at all!

I was not expecting what Domino said at all and now I need more!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment