Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My review of Kennedy by Addison Jane

Kennedy is a stripper at a club owned by the Red Riot MC. She is being forced by the club president, Crow, to pay off a debt that her father owes them. She does what she has to in order to protect her little sister, Brooklyn, but counts down the days until she is finally free.

Repo belongs to the Brothers of Blood MC and when he meets Kennedy in a club he can tell she is in over her head and does what he can to protect her with Crow.

When Repo takes Kennedy and then is able to get Brooklyn will Crow fight back and will they discover why Crow wants the sisters so badly?

This was such a great book and I loved ti from start to finish. I believe this is the first time I have read this author and it will not be my last!

I thought Kennedy was such a great character as she was both strong and weak but she was determined to escape her debt and protect her sister. I only found her weak in the sense that she had a vulnerability that was exposed and she was determined not to rock the boat until she could guarantee that Brooklyn would be safe.

Repo was awesome and I must admit that I admired him for the reason he went to jail and I was so happy with why the judge cutting down the sentence. Unfortunately Repo grew up fast and hard because of it and it was sad how much he hated being touched. I loved how protective he was over Kennedy the moment he met her and how he was going to keep her safe.

I loved how Repo and Kennedy were able to help each other with what they needed to overcome and it was a slow process done through friendship and love.

You knew that things would come to a head and I loved where everything took place in the finally showdown. It was unique and I loved it!

The end was awesome and I really look forward to more in this series!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment