Sunday, November 18, 2018

BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf

Growing up I never liked Meatloaf. I don't know if it was the recipe my mom used but for some reason it was something that I then never wanted to make as an adult. I decided to throw it back on the menu and found one with was a cheeseburger one so we gave it a try and my son absolutely loved it and then wanted more.

I love BBQ sauce which is not necessarily a good thing but this recipe looked really good so I knew I had to give it a try as who can go wrong with cheese and BBQ sauce!

This recipe was so awesome!! Bren took a bite and sighed with happiness as it was just so delicious! We followed the recipe although I did use whole wheat bread instead of white as that was what I had on hand. I also found that mine did not look like the one in the picture after cooking it in the oven but it was just so tasty and we were in heaven!!

I highly recommend this one!

https://www.mrfood.com/Beef/BBQ-Cheddar-Meatloaf

No comments:

Post a Comment