Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My review of Until Cobi by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Cobi Mayson is a police officer and responds to a call involving Hadley Emerson and he knows that she is the one meant for him. But convincing Hadley will be an entirely different thing.

Hadley Emerson is a social worker at Giving Hearts and feels like someone is out there watching her. When Cobi arrives to keep her safe, she has no idea how long he plans on watching over her but she does feel safer when he is there.

Will Hadley allow Cobi the ability to keep her safe or will she push him away. When several of her clients are not receiving their allocated money will Hadley find herself in the line of fire?

This was a great book filled with lots of love and mystery. Yet love did not come easy and I love how the book developed the relationship between Hadley and Cobi.

Cobi was such a good character and I loved how protective he was over Hadley. Cobi knew how he had to take his time with Hadley to gain her trust yet he wanted her to feel protected and safe. I loved how slow he went with her and how he was constantly there for her.

Hadley was a great character as well and I loved how she was a great person who had been hurt but kept on helping other people with her job. She was reluctant to have Cobi take over her life but she felt so much safer when he was around. I loved how dedicated she was to her job and I was really worried about how things were going to turn out with all of that.

The relationship developing between Hadley and Cobi was great. I hated Hadley's relationship with her parents and it made me sad what they did to her.

The end was great and I loved the epilogues!! 

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment