Monday, July 16, 2018

My review of Happy Hour by Piper Rayne

Hannah Crowley runs the charity organization RISE that works at empowering women and girls. She grew up privileged but also suffered some heartbreak when she discovered that her ex-husband Todd cheated on her and then managed to get his hands on some of her money thanks to his ruthless lawyer, Roarke Baldwin.

Roarke Baldwin is set on Hannah and wants a chance to show her the other side of him. When he has the opportunity to assist her with finding a location for her gala he jumps on the opportunity but only if she provides him with 5 favors.

Will Hannah allow herself to give Roarke a chance or will her relationship with Todd influence her ability to ever trust another man again?

This was such a great book and I loved it from start to finish!

This book was probably my favorite of all three and that says a lot as I loved the other ones as well but there was something about this one that kept me laughing but it also tackled a few more heavier things as well.

Hannah was awesome and I loved that she was doing something good with her life with RISE. I understood her reluctance to get involved with Roarke after what happened in her divorce but I liked that she was able to see another side of him through his favors and she began to realize he was a good guy.

Roarke was incredible and at first you are a little mad at him for being such a good lawyer but through the book you like him more and more when you discover the amazing things he does with his life and how he got himself to where he was.

The chemistry between the two was through the roof and I loved their banter and sizzling scenes. They were such a great pair.

I trusted Roarke but I really understood why Hannah was scared after some mysterious things happened.

I loved what Roarke did at the gala and my heart just exploded!

I want more of these characters!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment